Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Fun!

Ahhhhhhh, summer!  We LOVE summer and all of the fun & yummy things that go with summer.  One of our next door neighbors is Chinese and doesn't speak any english, but to show that she cares for us, she brings the kids snacks when we're outside playing.  Today, Skinny Cow ice-cream sandwiches!



Brave, in 3-D!

This is Cristina Meeuwse, now Barnes.  I had a shower for her just 2 1/2 weeks after we moved in, yikes!  It was an honor to me, to give her the shower.  She is also, or was, our Gabe's "girlfriend" and now she is married to a Gabe!  She is also our kid's god-sister.  If Malia ends up to be only half of the woman that Cris is, then I will feel like I am a successful mama.  We love her!



We are always praying that their relationship will hold firm to what it is now!

My boy, oh my son . . . he is JUST like me, he wants to buy, buy, buy.  So we had him set up a stand to sell some of his toys to make money and EARN new toys.









I love this guy!



This will be framed and put in our home, somewhere, but is so perfect for our family.

No comments: