Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gabe is 6 !!!

GABE
This is one of the most incredible lil guys ever.  Seriously, he has been in our lives for six years now, and every day I am thankful to be the mama of this lil man.  He constantly makes me smile, he's witty, kind, loving, wants to please, inventive, creative, happy and just an amazing kid.  Has it really been six years?

One of his birthday gifts ~ monster truck show with his buddy Chase





Gabe getting hair and "make-up" for his photo shoot for a large local company.









I have taken mulitudes of pictures of these two napping together over the years, and this one reminded me so much of one that I took during the first week after we met Gabe for the first time.

Gabe woke up to his bedroom filled with balloons which led him out into the hallway with a passage way of balloons and a message which led him to find . . . . . .

His new bike!

Grandma dropped off presents for Gabe before she went to work in the morning!

Football cake pops

This picture is out of order, but I had to show what my boy does for me.  He brings me breakfast in bed sometimes. This time he pointed out that he made it all match and I love that he added the coconut shell to complete his presentation!

Gabe has an amazing little heart.  I'm pretty sure that he has already, but this picture is of Mike talking to him about accepting Christ into his life.  Gabe gets nervous about serious talks, so he tends to get restless and silly, but today, he listened to every word. The conversation was amazing and lasted an hour long.



Fishing Derby!



Birthday dinner at Mizu


Gabe with his buddy Kadyn

...... and girl Louise


So, I HAVE to explain this picture.  I prepped Gabe before we went to dinner, telling him that the waitresses would sing to him and maybe want him to dance, so he should just "go for it."  So, when dinner was over they came ready to sing, and asked him to stand up to dance. . . . . Gabe walks over to them . . . they start singing . . . . he looks at me seriously . . . . I nod and smile at him . . . . he immediately drops into a full split, slides back up, break dances on the floor, pops up and starts shakin' it!  We all were laughing SOOOOOO hard and so was the table behind us.  We all had tears in our eyes!  This was the only picture I got, as he dropped into his split.  If I had only known this would happen, I would have had my video running!  HILARIOUS!  I love that he showed no fear! What a guy!





No comments: