Monday, July 23, 2012

Malia 19-21 Months

Our little monkey!  She loves to hang from anything that is high enough to pick her feet up off of the ground and start swinging. 


Fastpitch uniform just like the big girls.



This is the flower girl dress that she will wear in Cristina Meeuwse's wedding on July 21st.


Malia was digging in the dirt at one of Gabe's baseball games.  By the end of the game, she was able to reach down into the hole, all of the way to her elbow.

Pure sunshine!


I love the layered look, colors, skirts with rubber boots, etc. 

Again she loves other people's shoes!


She is so goofy!




This is the sweet sweater that my mom finished making for her.  I just love it!




I'm finally able to say, "smile," and Malia will actually look in the direction of the camera some of the time and smile the other times.  I love her little face.






HAIR!!!!!!! We have hair folks and enough of it to actually make a little french braid and some pigtails!!!!

No comments: